healthcareexpress.com® offers several shipping options for your purchases:
Thank you for shopping at healthcareexpress.com !
SHIPPING RATES, FREE SHIPPING, ORDER PROCESSING
- Qualifying items totaling over $80 Free** Standard Shipping*
- Minimum Standard Shipping* $7.25 per order
*Standard Shipping (7-10 Business Days) via U.S. Postal Service, UPS Ground or FedEx Ground
**Shipped within Continental U.S. to Street Address Only
- Overnight Shipping Based on weight & delivery address
- 2-Day Shipping Based on weight & delivery address
- International Shipping* Based on weight & delivery address
*Once order has been placed, shipping cost will be calculated and you will be notified via email of the cost. Your order will not be shipped until approved.
- Items that qualify for free shipping are indicated with a icon on the appropriate item page on the website. If your order consists of all qualifying items and the total is over $80, your shipping is free (standard shipping). Only qualifying items can be combined for free shipping to apply to that order.
- Orders that qualify for free shipping must be delivered within the Continental U.S. to a Street Address only.
- Items that do not qualify for free shipping can be combined on a separate order.
- If your order consists of both qualifying and non qualifying items, free shipping will not apply to that order.
DELIVERIES TO P.O.BOXES (within Continental U.S.)
- Deliveries to P.O.Boxes within Continental U.S. will be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service. Shipping Charge for this delivery service will be based on weight and destination.
- Free Shipping does not apply to orders delivered to P.O.Boxes
- Orders delivered to P.O. Boxes are not eligiable for Express Delivery
DELIVERIES TO HAWAII – ALASKA – PUERTO RICO – GUAM – US VIRGIN ISLANDS
- All orders being sent to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands will be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service. Shipping Charge for this delivery service will be based on weight and destination
- Free Shipping does not apply to orders delivered to these areas
- Call Customer Service at 724-796-1500 X201 if you require Express or other Special methods of delivery to these areas.
We accept orders online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including all holidays.
To place your order via telephone and speak with a customer service representative call toll free 1-866-712-4832. Our representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) excluding Holidays.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, for in-stock items. For overnight and 2-day shipping, orders received before 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday (except holidays), will be processed the same day. Orders received after the cutoff time will be processed the next business day. You will be notified via email when your order has shipped, or if an item is on temporary factory backorder. Please be sure to verify your email address.
Expedited orders shipped via UPS (overnight and 2-day) are delivered Monday through Friday only. Orders shipped via USPS (standard) are delivered Monday through Saturday. Delivery is not available on Sundays.
RETURNED SHIPMENTS / RE-ROUTING FEES
- If you provide us with an address that is incorrect or incomplete and the carrier returns the package to us, we can re-ship your order once you provide us with a correct address. You will be charged the full re-shipping charge plus any fee incurred for the returned package.
- If you decide that you no longer want the order, you will be credited the purchase price minus shipping charges.
- If a package cannot be delivered for any reason other than carrier loss or damage, to the address you provided, or should you refuse the package, you hereby agree to pay for the order in full and waive all rights of chargeback. Customer is responsible for additional charges associated with an invalid address.
- If you provide us with an address that is incorrect or incomplete and the carrier has to re-route your order to a corrected address, we will charge your credit card a flat fee of $6.00. This is the charge that the carriers charge us for this service.
- Please verify your shipping address to avoid these charges. Add company names, suite numbers, apartment number, etc. where applicable.
- If you specifically request that a signature be required, you will be charged for this service. The fee for this service is $3.00.
- If you request that a signature be waived on a high value order ($100 or more), you hereby accept full responsibility for the delivery of your order. No claims for losses may be applied if you specifically request that we waive the signature requirement and your order is lost or stolen.
LOST OR DAMAGED ORDERS
- Should an order be lost or damaged in shipping, we will open a claim with the shipper, upon your request.
- We will replace or issue credit for the lost order or damaged item(s) once the claim has been settled.
- Our liability in cases of lost or damaged packages is limited ONLY and SOLELY to the amount of the claim paid and settled by the carrier.
- We are not liable for delays in delivery or carton arrival.
BACK ORDERED ITEMS
- A backorder means we are waiting for the item to arrive from the manufacturer and is unavailable for immediate shipment.
- Your order will remain intact and will be shipped as soon as we receive the item in our facility.
- Our shipping time for backorders is generally 3 to 90 days.
- If you place an order containing both in stock and backordered items, you will be notified of the backorder and, at that time, you can decide to wait for the backordered item or delete that item from your order. If you choose to delete the backordered item, the balance of the order will be shipped and this order will be considered closed. If you choose to wait for the backordered item, nothing will be shipped until such item comes back in stock.
- If you choose to wait for the backordered item and then change your mind, you can simply call toll free at 1-866-712-4832 or e-mail us at email@example.com to have the order shipped.
- We are pleased to offer international shipping. We are one of the few on-line stores offering this service and we are proud to share our site with the world.
- We do not and cannot track or manage the thousands of international import laws, rules, guidelines and limitations for the 200 plus countries we currently ship to. We urge all of our international customers to check with their local customs office prior to placing an order if there are ANY questions regarding the importation of a product, ingredient or quantity of product.
- Declaration of package contents and values are mandated by Customs agencies throughout the world. In accordance, we must report general package contents and fair replacement values. Any and all duties and fees imposed by the destination country are solely the customer’s responsibility.
- We use USPS Priority Mail International only as our primary international carrier.
- Shipping costs for international orders are based on overall package weight and dimensions, and an average of shipping zones as dictated by the U.S. Postal Service.
- Shipping fees cover only the cost of package transportation based on weight and zone formulas, and the cost of packaging materials, and limited, basic insurance (as defined by the contracted carrier).
- Shipping fees do NOT include any Customs or Brokerage fees, or importation taxes, duties, tariffs, penalties, etc. These remain solely and completely the customers responsibility.
- When you place an international order, you accept complete and sole liability and responsibility for the package and its contents once it has left our warehouse.
- Should your package be held or refused by customs for any reason at the destination country, you hereby remain responsible for the full purchase price of the order plus shipping costs.
- If you refuse the package because of duty fees that may be associated with it, or for any other reason, you retain responsibility and hereby agree to pay the full order price, plus shipping costs for the order.
- Should an international order be lost or damaged in shipping, we will open a claim with the shipper. USPS requires that we wait 45 days after the package has been shipped before issuing a claim for lost products. We will replace or issue credit for the lost order or damaged item(s) once the claim has been settled. Our liability in cases of lost or damaged packages is limited ONLY and SOLELY to the amount of the claim paid and settled by the carrier.
- If a package cannot be delivered for any reason other than carrier loss or damage, to the address you provided, or should you refuse the package, you hereby agree to pay for the order in full and waive all rights of chargeback.
- Because U.S. law prohibits the re-importation of many health-related products, we cannot accept returns on any international orders.
We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order at our sole discretion, with no reason supplied.